Our aim is to provide high quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. Our clinicians are committed to continuing post graduate education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry, in order to maintain the high standards our patients have come to expect from us. Research shows that preventive dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health.
We encourage such an approach and with this in mind we have designed our dental plan to reward loyal patients, allowing us to plan your dental care more effectively, to provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit and to reduce the need for future treatment. When you join the plan, you will have the peace of mind that all your preventive dental care will be covered by convenient monthly payments.
Our plan also provides a Worldwide Dental Assistance Scheme for dental emergencies or dental injuries, whilst at home or abroad.
Welcome to Your Benefits
- Affordable monthly payments
- Guaranteed registration with our practice
- Continued access to your dentist, or in their absence one of their trusted colleagues, for care, advice and support
- Early identification of dental problems to help prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- Discounted fees on necessary treatment
- Discount on all oral health products sold at the practice for your convenience
- Access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days a year
- Worldwide Dental Assistance Scheme at terms not available anywhere else
What Does Our Plan Include?
Our Dental Membership Plan for Adults costs £14.02 per month and covers
- Two thorough dental health examinations per year, involving teeth, gums and all soft tissues in the mouth where dangerous conditions can begin
- 20% discount off the fee for any further consultations requested
- Two thorough hygienist appointments per year, including all necessary periodontal advice and access to buy any recommended oral hygiene sundries
- All small x-rays when clinically necessary
- Antibiotics when required, at no extra cost
- 20% discount on fees for any standard treatment necessary including white fillings, crowns, bridges and denture work
- 10% discount on fees for some advanced treatments including tooth whitening and fixed orthodontics
- 10% discount on oral health products including electric toothbrushes, mouth rinses and gum products
- Diet and oral hygiene advice so that your regular maintenance can be carried out at home until your visit
- Access to help or advice from one of our dentists during work hours, a practice answer phone after this time
- 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Worldwide Dental Assistance Scheme (see Dental Emergencies)
- The monthly plan cost includes the charges to our management and administration company, DPAS
How Can I Join the Membership Plan?
Ask for and complete a short registration form and Direct Debit mandate at home or with our reception team at the practice. A one-off registration fee of £10 per adult will be charged by our administrators, DPAS Limited. This will be collected with your first monthly Direct Debit. DPAS make no charge for registering children.
Once a Direct Debit has been set up, an initial appointment for a comprehensive examination will be made, at a cost of £55 per adult and £10 per child over 5 years. This fee will be taken in advance and will include a complimentary visit to our hygienist, if required. Thereafter, your routine twice yearly examination and hygienist visits are included in your plan and will not be charged for.
If you have any questions about our plan, please contact our reception team who will be happy to provide further information and guidance or can post out information if you prefer to consider all our benefits in the comfort of your own home.
What Happens in An Emergency?
In the first instance please call the practice if possible on 01642 815016. Should the practice be closed, information will be provided in a clear message on how to contact one of our dentists for help or advice.
Most importantly, you will also have access to a 24 hour, 365 day Worldwide Dental Assistance helpline, which will endeavour to find an English speaking dentist to assist you.
If either an adult or a child patient receives a blow to the face or jaw, we would always recommend you contact your dentist before casualty, if no other life threatening injuries have occurred, as your dentist has the specialist knowledge required to deal with injuries to the mouth, teeth and gum areas which may not be available on a visit to the hospital.
You can view our brochure here.